All organizations, whether managed or mis-managed are run by rules, here's ours, like it or not.
(We provide translation for those who don't understand Visayan or certain English expressions!)
- Sige Na Lang Oy (Never Mind GM)
- No Throwing Piss. (Don't go spilling/throwing 'Beer'
- No Whinging. (No Complaining)
- Walay Utang. (No Credit)
- No Chundering. (No puking/being sick)
- Drink it, or Wear it. (Drink your Beer, or over yer head)
- Keep your Cock in your pocket. (Hide the Rubber Chicken!)
- Check it out! (Find the correct Trail marks)
Any other Rules you don't understand..... don't worry/panic!
(Fans of 'Monty Python' might well understand a little better!).
There are No Rules!
The point here is FUN, we don't have any serious Rules getting in the way of enjoyment.
Just respect other people, as you would want them to respect you, and you will join in just fine!
General Hash Laws
- Cash in MUST exceed cash out (Hash Cash Rule)
- Mis-management capability is always less than what is actually needed
- Left to themselves, Hashers will go from sober to pissed
- Mother Nature is a bitch, especially in winter time
- Everything will go wrong at the same time
- The run always takes longer than you think (except when you need a long one.)
- Along the trail, when there is one obvious right way and one obvious wrong way, it is often wiser
to take the wrong way so as to avoid ON-BACKS.
- No run is ever a complete failure, it can always serve as an example of how NOT to do it.
- Teamwork is essential as it allows you to blame someone else
- Never underestimate the power of human stupidity
- If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something
- Fill what's empty, empty what's full and scratch where it itches!!